WHEN AND WHERE WE INVEST IN
Talde can provide financial and strategic support for firms in a wide variety of situations. The most usual ones are:
- Companies needing capital to grow, re-equip or acquire other businesses.
- Family businesses requiring a change in the management team or a professional partner.
- Minority partners looking to sell their holdings.
- Foreign companies needing a local partner to set up shop.
- Management teams wishing to acquire the businesses they run (MBOs) or other businesses (MBIs).
- Firms seeking a professional partner with an eye to entering capital markets.
THE FIRMS WE INVERT IN
In principle, there are no restrictions on the type, structure, location or activity of the firms we invest in, but usually have the following features in common:
- Qualified management team fully committed to their business project.
- Attractive project with profit potential.
- Clearly defined product-market strategy.
- Strong position in market niche or a real chance of achieving one.
- Growth potential.
HOW WE OPERATE
Talde comes up with flexible stake-holding formulas to adapt to the specific demands of each business.
The average investment per business and type of operation is:
- MBOs, MBIs and others: from 6 to 12 million euro.
When more funds are required, we design and manage the syndication of the operation with other suppliers of financial resources.