The Private Debt area has emerged to support the same type of companies with which Talde has been working throughout its history through the granting of senior debt.
The main objective is to provide customized financing to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that have solid and committed entrepreneurs and management teams and need resources to boost their growth and consolidation. We are able to facilitate such financing through flexible and long-term structures.
A first closing has now been completed. Talde Alternative Debt, FILPE (one of the first debt funds domiciled in Spain), has a target of €100m.
- Growth sectors
- With consolidation /build-up strategies
- Highly diversified
- Leading position
- Profitability and scalability
- Clear business model and a unique competitive advantage
- Consistent cash flow generation and financial results
- Tickets between €5 - 15M
- Term from 5 to 8 years bullet
- Under 5x Net Debt/EBITDA including the fund´s investment
Type of financing
- Long term financing, including senior debt, subordinated debt, unitranche, convertible debt, shareholder loans…
- Reorganization of liabilities, optimizing the structure of financial leverage according to market changes
- Adequate financial structure for each case that provides flexibility
- Support to the managers contributing our know-how in management, leadership, commercial and institutional relations
- Wide network of contacts
If you are interested in Private Debt Asset Management